u00a0Internal Audit Senior Specialist u2013 Global Systems and Resource Development
Job Type: AF Direct Hire
Job Title: Internal Audit Senior Specialist
Job ID: 3835
- Apply accounting and auditing expertise to support the internal audit and self-assessment system, exploring additional system functionality.
- Collaborate with compliance stakeholders to continuously support their activities
- Contribute to the ongoing development of agile tools and processes
- Collaborate with the Internal Audit Team for audit planning and execution, as well as coordination with external partners
- Manage and enhance the company's governance system and Internal Audit's SharePoint site to support both audit and self-assessment activities.
- Assist with financial audits, involving occasional travel throughout the year.
- Develop and lead training programs for new hires, guest auditors, and experienced audit department personnel.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field with 7+ years experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Experience utilizing database querying tools like PowerBI
- Strong ability to manage and develop people, including excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to maintain organization with a focus on meeting important company deadlines
- Willingness to travel for work - Unique travel schedule