Job Type: AF Direct Hire
Job ID: 3769
- Lead and oversee daily, monthly, and yearly financial activities in the Accounting department.
- Establish and maintain accounting and financial reporting systems.
- Ensure compliance of accounting policies with GAAP and regulatory standards.
- Manage the monthly closing process and analyze results against budget and prior year.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement within the accounting function.
- Direct initiatives to optimize processes, cut costs, and enhance effectiveness.
- Supervise team growth, payroll, audits, tax compliance, and financial controls; Collaborate with FP&A on budgets and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with 10+ years relevant experience; CPA preferred
- Prior experience with ERPs and Microsoft programs
- Demonstrated ability in multitasking, project management, and working cross-functionally
- Preferred experience in working in private equity owned business